Welcome to the new name of Newport Pagnell Construction Limited. Wilford & Dean pays homage to the two significant names that have lead the business through the majority of its 205 year history.

Originally known as Wilford Bros. the business was launched in 1810. Under the leadership of the Wilford family for almost 140 years the company changed hands in the late 1940’s and in 1972 was rebranded as Newport Pagnell Construction Limited. Mike Dean became managing director in 1976 and continued through to 2015, when he took up post of Chairman.

Under new leadership the business continues to grow in the three areas that have served it so well for over 200 years. Heritage, Building and Maintenance.

Whilst the new website is under development, please click the NPC logo to go through to the current Newport Pagnell Construction website.

01908 610 899 | info@wilfordanddean.co.uk
55-57 Union Street, Newport Pagnell, Bucks, MK16 8ET